- The city pools allow us to operate our program out of their facilities, but only during public swim time. Therefore, students and teachers all have to pay public admission.
- Days and pools may change due to unforeseeable circumstances
- We do our best to ensure minimal instructor absences from our classes. In a situation where a substitute may not be found we reserve the right for your safety to cancel this class. We will make all attempts to reschedule a missed class that occurred as a result of our absence or make alternate arrangements (including but not limited to a credit).
- Credits are non transferable and can’t be refunded.
- If you wish to change the time of your lessons, all requests must be sent via email to email@example.com with the subject. ” Time Change Request”
- Pool Foulings are something that we cannot control. Please note that if the pool is open, there will still be a water safety class. Water Safety is part of the Red Cross curriculum. We are constantly teaching water safety and will take advantage when we are able to dedicate an entire class tolearning safety.
- Physical and verbal outbursts towards our instructors, supervisors, and office staff will not be tolerated. And will result in immediate dismissal from Aqua Essence Swim Academy.
- Aqua Essence requires that a release be obtained when information on any candidate is made public. This includes, but is not restricted to; the use of photos and/or videos for promotional materials or display purposes, including our social media posts on Instagram, Facebook, and the Aqua Essence website
- 100 % attendance is required
- If you need to cancel, there will be a 50% refund given 7 business days prior to the course.
- If you cancel, within 7 business days of the course. There is no refund. We can transfer your registration to another date if needed.
Pool Fouling/Last Minute Pool Closure Procedures:
If there is a pool fouling or last-minute pool closure, during your lessons or when you arrive to the pool, we will use this opportunity to teach Water safety. This is an important component of the Red Cross curriculum.
Please follow the below procedures:
- Please look for signs around the pool that say “Aqua Essence Lessons will be taking place in the classroom or on the pool deck etc”.
- If you don’t see a sign, please look for your instructor in the lobby or on the pool deck.
- If the front desk tells you, there are not lessons. This is unlikely the case.
- Lessons will ALWAYS take place, unless you receive an email or phone call from us.
- If you choose to leave and not participate in the water safety class, you will not receive a credit or refund for the class.
- If classes have not yet started but you have been confirmed you will be charged an administrative handling fee of $25.00.
- We do not give refunds after the 3rd class if the session is less than 12 weeks. If you cancel prior to the 3rd class you will receive a refund minus a $25.00 administration fee (per swimmer) and all classes attended or any classes to take place within 48 business hours of the 3rd class scheduled will be charged.
- If the session is longer than 12 weeks: There are no refunds, credits, or transferring of payment to another session, after the 5th class.
- If the session is longer than 12 weeks refunds will be given prior to the 5th class minus $25.00 cancellation fee and all classes attended or any classes to take place within 48 business hours and all classes attended or any classes to take place within 48 business hours of the 5th class scheduled will be charged.
- If the session is 8 or 9 weeks. If you cancel prior to the 3rd class you will receive a refund minus a $25.00 administration fee (per swimmer) and all classes attended or any classes to take place within 48 business hours of the 3rd class scheduled will be charged.After the third class there are no refunds or credits.
- If the session is 6 and 7 week sessions. If you cancel prior to the 2nd class you will receive a refund minus a $25.00 administration fee (per swimmer) and all classes attended or any classes to take place within 48 business hours of the 2nd class scheduled will be charged.After the second class there are no refunds or credits.
- If payment is made via installments. The installment fee is non-refundable, should you need to cancel lessons.
- There are no refunds for 5 day Summer session.
- We do not do make-up classes for missed classes on the student’s behalf.
- Once the classes have started there are no refunds for 5 day Summer Session. ** or 4 day session, if there is a long weekend **
- If you do need to cancel prior to start of lessons, we would require 7 business days notice. At that time you will receive a refund minus an administrative fee
- If you cancel less than 7 business days prior to the start of the lessons, there will be no refund or credit
- There will be no make up lessons scheduled, if you child(ren) can’t attend.
- If you need to cancel for medical reasons, a medical doctor’s note will be required
- If backyard lesson are taking place in your own pool, and there is a maintenance/cleaning issue. Such as the heater, pump, or line breaks. Payment of the full week will still be required.
- If you have confirmed your lessons and wish to change to another time or day, we will be happy to check the schedules and try our best to accommodate your request
- After the first change request, there will be an administrative fee of $10 per family, for any future changes to the time and day of your lessons
- All lessons will take place unless it is thundering or lightening outside
- If lessons are cancelled due to weather, we will try our best to reschedule the lessons
- If lessons can’t be rescheduled due to weather, we will refund the payment or issue you a credit
We will be putting into place the following precautions when coming to your backyard pool during Summer 2020:
- Swimmers’ will not able to participate in lessons if they are exhibiting any of the COVID-19 symptoms.
- If anyone in your family is experiencing any of the COVID-19 symptoms prior to your lessons or over the course of the week. You will be required to notify us immediately. Lessons will then be canceled.
- All instructors will be given a box of gloves, and will ONLY enter your pool via the side or back gate while wearing gloves.
- When it’s time for your child’s(ren) lessons. All swimmers must be sitting by the pool waiting for the instructor.
- At all times; the instructors, swimmers, and parents/guardians must maintain a 6 feet distance between each other. If parents wish to be outside during the class they will need to sit on the opposite of the pool that the instructor is on.
- Under 10 people can be in your backyard during the lessons.
- All flutter boards will be disinfected between houses. If your family has their own boards they are welcome to use them.
Aqua Essence is committed to protecting your online privacy while providing you with the most useful and enjoyable Web experience possible.
How we collect and use personal information
The only information required is your e-mail address to sign-up to our e-newsletter marketing program. With your approval, we occasionally will send e-mail to notify you about important changes to the site, new services, and special offers from us. If you would rather not receive these e-mail notifications, you can simply indicate that preference by unsubscribing in the email newsletter we send you. At the bottom of the email newsletter will be a link to unsubscribe which will automatically remove you from our database listing.
How we protect your personal information
In addition to using the most secure technology available, we work tirelessly to make sure that we use any information you provide us only in ways you have approved. We send you only the e-mail you have approved through our e-mail subscription sign-up page.
How we use “cookies”
What we provide to third parties
Aqua Essence does not provide any third-party access to your personal information. This data reflects site usage patterns gathered during millions of customer visits to our Web site each month, but it does not contain behavioral or identifying information about any individual member unless that member has given us permission to share that information.
Obtaining your consent
By using our Web site, you give www.aquaessence.ca permission to collect information about the pages served to you as an anonymous user for the purpose of calculating aggregate site statistics. As a registered member, you give www.aquaessence.ca and our agents permission to send you e-mails related to the subscription e-mail services to which you subscribe.
Tell us what you think
We will be putting into place the following Covid-19 precautions:
- Swimmers’ will not able to participate in lessons if they are exhibiting any of the COVID-19 symptoms. The lesson(s) will not be rescheduled or refunded.
- Please ensure your child(ren) stays home if they are not feeling well. The lesson(s) will not be rescheduled or refunded.
- If anyone in your household is experiencing any of the COVID-19 symptoms prior to your lessons. You will be required to notify us immediately. Your child(ren) will not be permitted to attend lessons for that day. The lesson(s) will not be rescheduled or refunded.
- If anyone in your household is awaiting COVID-19 test results. All household members will not be permitted to attend while awaiting results. The lesson(s) will not be rescheduled or refunded
- . If anyone in your household tests positive for COVID-19, please ensure you contact us immediately. Lessons will then be cancelled while waiting for results and 14 days after. The lesson(s) will not be rescheduled or refunded.
- • Anyone entering the Hotel is required to wear a mask while entering the hotel, lobby, and hall to the pool. While on the pool deck everyone must wear a face mask. Please ensure you bring one for yourself and your children. Swimmers’ an take off their face masks for lessons.
- • Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes prior to your lessons.
- Please sanitize your hands upon entry into the pool.
- Only 1 adult will be permitted to bring the swimmers’ to the lessons. As we are trying to limit the number of people at the pool.
- Please do not bring any extra spectators.
- Swimming in the pool before or after lessons will NOT be permitted.
- All swimmers should come changed in their bathing suit.
- One washroom will be available for changing.
- For group classes, there will be a maximum of two swimmers per class. Each swimmer must be a sibling or reside in the same house.• Both swimmers’ will need to be at the same level or maximum one level apart.
- All swimmers MUST maintain a 6 feet distance at all times from each swimmer in the pool.
- At all times; the instructors, swimmers, and parents/guardians must maintain a 6 feet distance between each other outside of the pool.
- All instructors will be wearing face shields while teaching.
- All flutter boards will be disinfected between classes.
- Cleaning of any shared surface will take place between classes.
- We kindly ask, that after your lesson you exit the pool in a timely fashion, within 5 minutes of the end of your lesson.
- Failure to adhere to the policies mentioned above will result in the immediate suspension of lessons, and there will be no refund issued