Aqua Essence Policies
General Policies• The pools allow us to operate our program out of their facilities, but only during public swim time. Therefore, students and teachers all have to pay public admission http://winnipeg.ca/cms/recreation/leisure/admissionrates.stm
• Days and pools may change due to unforeseeable circumstances
• We do our best to ensure minimal instructor absences from our classes. In a situation where a substitute may not be found we reserve the right for your safety to cancel this class. We will make all attempts to reschedule a missed class that occurred as a result of our absence or make alternate arrangements (including but not limited to a credit).
• Pool Foulings are something that we cannot control. Please note that if the pool is open, there will still be a water safety class. Water Safety is part of the Red Cross curriculum. We are constantly teaching water safety and will take advantage when we are able to dedicate an entire class to
• If classes have not yet started but you have been confirmed you will be charged an administrative handling fee of $25.00.
• We do not give refunds after the 3rd class if the session is less than 12 weeks. If you cancel prior to the 3rd class you will receive a refund minus a $25.00 administration fee (per swimmer) and all classes attended or any classes to take place within 48 business hours of the 3rd class scheduled will be charged.
• If the session is longer than 12 weeks: There are no refunds, credits, or transferring of payment to another session, after the 5th class.
• If the session is longer than 12 weeks refunds will be given prior to the 5th class minus $25.00 cancellation fee and all classes attended or any classes to take place within 48 business hours and all classes attended or any classes to take place within 48 business hours of the 5th class scheduled will be charged.
• We do not do make-up classes for missed classes on the students behalf.
- Once the classes have started there are no refunds for 5 day Summer Session. ** or 4 day session, if there is a long weekend **
- If you do need to cancel prior to start of lessons, we would require 7 business days notice. At that time you will receive a refund minus an administrative fee
- If you cancel less than 7 business days prior to the start of the lessons, there will be no refund
- There will be no make up lessons scheduled, if you child(ren) can’t attend.
- If you need to cancel for medical reasons, a medical doctor’s note will be required
- If backyard lesson are taking place in your own pool, and there is a maintenance/cleaning issue. Such as the heater, pump, or line breaks. Payment of the full week will still be required.
- If you have confirmed your lessons and wish to change to another time or day, we will be happy to check the schedules and try our best to accommodate your request
- After the first change request, there will be an administrative fee of $10 per family, for any future changes to the time and day of your lessons
- All lessons will take place unless it is thundering or lightening outside
- If lessons are cancelled due to weather, we will try our best to reschedule the lessons
- If lessons can't be rescheduled due to weather, we will refund the payment or issue you a credit
Aqua Essence is committed to protecting your online privacy while providing you with the most useful and enjoyable Web experience possible.
How we collect and use personal information
The only information required is your e-mail address to sign-up to our e-newsletter marketing program. With your approval, we occasionally will send e-mail to notify you about important changes to the site, new services, and special offers from us. If you would rather not receive these e-mail notifications, you can simply indicate that preference by unsubscribing in the email newsletter we send you. At the bottom of the email newsletter will be a link to unsubscribe which will automatically remove you from our database listing.
How we protect your personal information
In addition to using the most secure technology available, we work tirelessly to make sure that we use any information you provide us only in ways you have approved. We send you only the e-mail you have approved through our e-mail subscription sign-up page.
How we use "cookies"
What we provide to third parties
Aqua Essence does not provide any third-party access to your personal information. This data reflects site usage patterns gathered during millions of customer visits to our Web site each month, but it does not contain behavioral or identifying information about any individual member unless that member has given us permission to share that information.
Obtaining your consent
By using our Web site, you give www.aquaessence.ca permission to collect information about the pages served to you as an anonymous user for the purpose of calculating aggregate site statistics. As a registered member, you give www.aquaessence.ca and our agents permission to send you e-mails related to the subscription e-mail services to which you subscribe.
Tell us what you think